Cricket Helmet for Men, Adjustable Steel Grill, Color Blue, Light Weight
- Cricket Helmet Material: Outer Shell: High Impact Resistant Regular ABS shell covered with Matty cloth| Inner Mesh: Shock Resistant, Sweat Absorbent, Breathable U Foam lining to keep dry, clean, and comfortable| High-density EVA foam padding for superior cushioning.
- Face Guard: Hardened Powder Coated Fully Adjustable Steel Grill with Molded Ear Flap.
- Best Economical Cricket Helmet
- Removable and washable sweatband | Weight -725g approx. | Made in India.
- Inbox Contents: 1 x gutsy Cricket helmet
100 in stock
100 in stock
Cricket helmets are usually constructed from materials such as fiberglass or carbon fiber. The SST Sports Cricket Helmet offers excellent head and facial coverage which reduces the risk of injuries. This Cricket Helmet has a lightweight face grill, which does not hinder the wearer’s vision. The helmet has a fully padded high impact shock absorbing foam interior and also provides adequate ear protection. The Helmets are equipped with an easily adjustable strap, ensuring a snug fit regardless of the shape of the head of the player wearing it. Materials used for making cricket helmets are impact resistance materials like ABS Plastic, Fibreglass, carbon fiber, titanium, steel, and high-density foam, etc. The main parts of a cricket helmet are grill (made with steel, titanium, or carbon fiber), chin strap, inner foam material, outer impact-resistant shell, etc.