Women’s cricket has undergone massive improvement and transformation over the years – from batting to fielding and bowling. Women cricketers have earned great reputation and much deserved appreciation from the followers of the sport. The growth in women’s cricket has been commendable of late and now cricket boards have started hosting Test cricket as well – something we can consider a great success in the game. Women cricketers have repeatedly proved their mettle and done incredibly well when it meant the most. There is no denying that women are showing their strong capabilities and sporting spirits on the playground and we can say the women’s cricket future is bright for sure. Well there is so much to talk about the achievements of these great cricketers. In this post, however, we will have a quick look at some of the most beautiful female cricketers in the world.
The Top 10 Most Beautiful Women Cricketers in the World
- Ellyse Perry: She is a renowned personality in the world of women’s cricket. Ellyse Perry debuted in the international cricket at just 16 years of age in 2017. She has succeeded as one of the best all-rounders in this generation. This beautiful cricketer is youngest as well to represent Australia in this sport. Ellyse scored more than 3000 runs in WODIs (Women’s ODIs) and over 1200 runs in WT20Is (Women’s T20Is). She also hit two 50s in women tests and twenty-eight 50s in WODIs, and four 50s in WT20Is.
- Smriti Mandhana: She is the crush for guys around the world. With her looks, this lady cricketer has stolen the hearts of many youngsters. She is an active member of Team India and also taken part in the Women’s world cups. The girl from Maharashtra has featured in Maharashtra under 15 and 19 team. Smriti had made her first international appearance for both limited-overs formats around 7 years back. The prolific batswoman has been an active part of Team India. The left-handed batswoman has also featured in several international leagues. Smriti has won international awards and recognition. The Marathi mulgi has many fans around the world both for adoring looks.
- Mithali Raj: Another great women cricketer in the world, Mithali is often addressed as the lady Sachin Tendulkar due to her commendable performance and great record. It has been over a decade that she joined Indian Women’s cricket. Unarguably, she is a great cricketer and one of the most beautiful women cricketers across the globe. With 7302 runs in the Women’s ODIs, Mithali maintains a wonderful batting average of 51.80. She hit 58 fifties and 7 centuries in WODIs and in WT20Is she has scored 17 fifties.
- Isobel Joyce: Isobel Joyce hails from Ireland and is amongst the most gorgeous women cricketers across the globe. She belongs to the Joyce family that includes other players like DI Joyce, EC Joyce, and CNIM Joyce. She debuted in international cricket in 1999 against India. Her achievements in the sport include 995 runs in WODIs (total 79) and 944 runs in WT20Is (total 55). She scored one 50 in T20I format and four 40s in fifty over format. She also took 66 and 33 wickets in WODIs and WT20Is, respectively.
- Sana Mir: She is also amongst the most beautiful women cricketers worldwide. The Pakistan women’s cricket team skipper, Sana inspires all the girls out there who want to achieve big on the cricket pitch and playground. The first ever female player to receive the PCB Woman Cricketer of the year award in 2013. She took 151 and 89 wickets in 120 WODIs and 106 WT20Is, respectively.
- Holly Ferling: Another gorgeous lady from the cricket sphere, Holly debuted in the year 2013 and announced her arrival in the game when she was merely 17-years old. Holly is now a part of the Australian women’s cricket team. By far, she has played as a fast bowler. She represents Queensland Cricket as well as Brisbane Heat in domestic cricket in Australia. She took 3, 24, and 9 wickets in 3 WTests, 22 WODIs, and 9 WT20Is, respectively.
- Katherine Helen Brunt: Katherine hails from England and is amongst the premier fast bowlers. In her enthralling career, she became the country’s women cricketer of the year twice. The gorgeous lady is renowned for her aggression on the field and currently serves the England women’s team.
- Laura Marsh: Another extremely gorgeous women cricketer from England, Laura is renowned for her spin bowling and she has helped her team win by taking many crucial wickets when needed the most. She is charming. She started off as a medium pace bowler and soon was able to bring the best out of herself by changing to off spin.
- Rosalie Birch: She is also from England and her fans love her not just for her spin bowling but also for her beauty. She has been a productive lower-middle-order batswoman for her team. Rosalie represented the team of English women’s cricket in 7 Tests, 37 WODIs, and 4WT20Is. She took 13, 46, and 5 wickets in Tests, WODIs, and shortest format, respectively.
- : Isa represented women’s cricket team in England in 2005 World Cup and was a part of the team that clinched the 2009 World Cup. She also served as a right arm fast medium bowler and her bowling figure includes 5/14 against WI (West Indies) in the year 2008.